Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

ТЕМА: I had a strange day.

I had a strange day. 3 нед. 22 ч. назад #154

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Давно я тут
Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: August 11th Youth Bruce Ellington Jersey , 2018 Damn. I was slightly buzzed the entire time with my left and right toes in two different pools. It was a friend’s birthday. I was out in Austin at one of those arcade places because Austin is a playground for adults who still watch Nickolodeon and try to outcool one another.I’ve been reading Gerald Murane. I did this thing. He wrote a short story about a library of books he had and why he bought them, if he read them, and his entire collection. Most of the books he never read. And the ones he did read he read twenty years, sometimes thirty years before. He had too many books. So he would stand in front of each one, stare at the spine, close his eyes, and see what images came about. If he didn’t see anything he gave them away. To a landfill. In secret. Because he was embarrassed to be doing what he was doing. He claimed his masterwork would be to stare at the books he kept and write a book connecting all the images together. Which is what I guess literature is. It’s just the combination of connected images and the writer describes each one as beautifully as he can. I did the same thing http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ka_imi-fairbairn-jersey , but with pinball machines, and out came a lot of bizarre things, and now I feel so strange.Anyways, I don’t got nothing. I gotta go.Sound off in the comments below to discuss whatever, Texans-related or not. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply. Joyce Manor came out with a new album last week, or maybe it was two weeks ago, I don’t know. I found their first album on Punknews.com that has showed me so many great albums.

They do have one the best end of year top ten lists on the internet. It was a constant clatter and raucous rampage of two minutes songs. Their next album was strange D.J. Reader Jersey , but it made me feel violent all of the time. Their album after that, Never Hungover Again, is one of the scars on my heart and is one of my favorites of all-time. Whenever it came out I didn’t like it right away, but it, like the ones other their first one, took some time for me to fall in love with. This album also cracks me up. When it first came out I thought it was about being so wild and in the moment that it was impossible to be hungover, projecting myself across their songs Authentic Christian Covington Jersey , but then last year happened and I realized the album was a reflection on the end of youth and the fact that, no, they will never stay up all night and be hungover again. Their next album was super strange but not in a literal way. It just does and will forever make me feel strange and make me ask people how do they feel about Kanye West because I think he’s great I think he’s the best. And their newest album is a 22 minute post-punk, adult punk, thing that’s super pretty that just makes me think of the kangaroo with boxing gloves in Tekken 2. Anyways, that’s all I got. Check it out if you want to. The floor is yours to talk about whether it’s Texans-related or not. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.083 секунд