Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

ТЕМА: The reason week 2 is so challenging is because I

The reason week 2 is so challenging is because I 1 мес. 4 дн. назад #148

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Давно я тут
I really thought that the first week of power rankings was going to be the toughest Womens Ben Jones Jersey , but now I think it is week 2.Here are my 2018 NFL week 2 power rankings:Philadelphia Eagles (LW:1)Los Angeles Rams (LW:2)Minnesota Vikings (LW:3)New England Patriots (LW:4)Green Bay Packers (LW:7)Pittsburgh Steelers (LW:6)Jacksonville Jaguars (LW:10)Kansas City Chiefs (LW:13)Carolina Panthers (LW:12)New Orleans Saints (LW:5)Atlanta Falcons (LW:8)Los Angeles Chargers (LW:9)Houston Texans (LW:15)Baltimore Ravens (LW:19)Chicago Bears (LW:14)Denver Broncos (LW21)Cincinnati Bengals (LW:17)Tennessee Titans (LW:11)San Francisco 49ers (LW:16)New York Giants (LW:18)Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW:29)Cleveland Browns (LW:22)New York Jets (LW:28)Miami Dolphins (LW:31)Dallas Cowboys (LW:23)Detroit Lions (LW:20)Indianapolis Colts (LW:24)Seattle Seahawks (LW:25)Washington Redskins (LW:26)Arizona Cardinals (LW:27)Oakland Raiders (LW:30)Buffalo Bills (LW:32) Houston reached the Tennessee 21 on a 31-yard pass from Deshaun Watson to DeAndre Hopkins with two seconds remaining, but with no timeouts remaining, time expired on the Texans.The Titans held on for a 20-17 victory.It was Mike Vrabel‘s first win as head coach Authentic Jayon Brown Jersey , coming against the team where he served as defensive coordinator last season. Ryan Succop hit the game-winning field goal — a 31-yarder — with 1:00 remaining.

The Titans celebrated a game they weren’t expected to win without their starting quarterback, their starting tackles and their backup right tackle, among others. They won anyway www.titansfootballauthentics.com , with Vrabel pulling out all the stops.Tennessee used a fake punt — a 66-yard touchdown throw from safety Kevin Byard to safety Dane Cruikshank — and the Wildcat offense to surprise Houston.Blaine Gabbert, who started in place of injured quarterback Marcus Mariota, went 13-for-20 for 117 yards and a touchdown. Corey Davis caught five passes for 55 yards.Jadeveon Clowney Tennessee Titans T-Shirt , who was inactive with elbow and back injuries, was flagged for taunting from the sideline. The 15-yard penalty aided the Titans in their game-tying drive to set up Succop’s 42-yard field goal with 9:43 left.With the game tied 17-17, the Texans drove to the Titans 37. They punted Tennessee Titans Hats , and Tennessee drove for the winning points.Watson went 22-of-32 for 310 yards with two touchdowns and an interception. Hopkins caught six passes for 110 yards and a touchdown, while Will Fuller had eight catches for 113 yards and a touchdown.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.062 секунд