Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

ТЕМА: For you see, things went horribly awry in 2013

For you see, things went horribly awry in 2013 1 мес. 5 дн. назад #146

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Давно я тут
Once upon a time Youth Ryan Griffin Jersey , your Houston Texans were in dire need of a quarterback. 2014 saw the Texans bring in Ryan Fitzpatrick.2015 was the combo platter of Brian Hoyer and Ryan Mallett.2016, however, was truly the nadir.2016 was Brock Osweiler.Signed as a free agent after leaving the Broncos, Osweiler inked a four-year deal worth $72,000,000.00 Womens Julién Davenport Jersey , $37,000,000.00 of which was guaranteed.Some pundits immediately lambasted the move, questioning the Texans’ intelligence in giving a relatively unproven quarterback that kind of money.I had no problem with the Texans’ decision then, and I have no problem with it two years later.The Texans took a shot.It failed miserably, ultimately in such a monstrous way that the Texans had to attach a second-round draft pick around Brock’s neck to make him appealing to anyone, but they took a shot.Since departing Houston, Osweiler has not exactly covered himself in glory.Nevertheless http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/whitney-mercilus-jersey-authentic , he now finds himself the starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins, thanks to Ryan Tannehill’s injury.Better still, Osweiler will have an opportunity to make Bill O’Brien and the Texans pay for their mistreatment of him in front of a national audience on Thursday Night Football.If that’s not appointment television, I don’t know what is.Here’s how to make sure you don’t miss Brock’s reckoning:Kickoff Time: 7:20 p.m CDT on Thursday, October 25th.TV Broadcast: NFL Network or FOX.Radio Broadcast: Sports Radio 610 (AM), 100.3 (FM), and SXM 88. NFL Game Pass also provides an audio streaming service.Online Streaming: Thursday Night Football streams for free on Amazon Prime and Yahoo Sports.Opponent Blog: The Phinsider.Twitter: @battleredblog.Facebook: Sure, you like us. But do you really http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/deandre-hopkins-jersey-authentic , really like us?NFL Network Replay: To be determined.

In terms of what we'll be doing on game day itself, expect "Countdown To Kickoff" to post at 3:30 p.m. CDT tomorrow, with the first open thread for the game posting promptly at 7:05 p.m. CDT. We'll add live open threads each quarter after that, and then we'll have a post-game reaction thread as soon as the game's over.Texans fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Texans survey. Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson took a lot of hits during last Sunday night’s win over the Cowboys and that led to a medical evaluation near the end of regulation before he returned to lead the game-winning drive in overtime.Watson said after the game that he is built to take those hits, but word on Tuesday was that he’s considered day-to-day with a chest injury. During his Wednesday press conference, head coach Bill O’Brien did his best to play coy about Watson’s condition by saying he will “let the injury report speak for itself.”Mystery wasn’t the path that Watson chose when he spoke to the media, however. Watson said he will “for sure” be in the lineup against the Bills this Sunday.“I feel good. I feel great Youth Bruce Ellington Jersey ,” Watson said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle.We’ll see what the injury report says over the next few days, but it seems like it will be a surprise if Watson is anywhere but on the field for Houston’s first offensive snap on Sunday.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.067 секунд