Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

ТЕМА: An update on whether the Texans will head to West

An update on whether the Texans will head to West 2 нед. 1 день назад #124

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
Houston Texans News: August 8 http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/johnathan-joseph-jersey-authentic , 2018 Houston Texans NewsBill O’Brien on if Texans will camp at Greenbrier next year: ‘We’ll talk about it as an organization’ - Houston Chronicle.Texans coach Bill O’Brien: ‘More likely’ Deshaun Watson plays in preseason opener - Houston ChronicleDW4 could see the field tomorrow against Kansas City.NFL NewsSteve Smith opens up on battle with depression - NFL.comThe former Panther and Raven opens up about mental illness.Steelers expect AB back after preseason opener - NFL.comThe Antonio Brown injury could be a false alarm.Browns’ Callaway cited for marijuana possession - NFL.comThe rookie receiver has gotten in trouble with the law.Houston & Collegiate SportsTexas’ Kerwin Roach undergoes knee surgery - Houston ChronicleThe Longhorn could be out for a while.Game Recap: Again? Great White Late Inning Homer Mauls Giants, 2-1 - Crawfish BoxesLate-inning heroics for a second consecutive day in San Francisco for the Astros.The Melo Rocket has (finally) landed in Houston - The Dream ShakeWe can finally say that Carmelo Anthony is a Rocket.Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-Giants? I’ve been exhausted all week. I’ve been coming home, napping, and trying to get used to the post-modern working man grind. I don’t think I’ll be the same after all that snow mountain trudging. The good news http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/jadeveon-clowney-jersey-authentic , the reward for it all, is that I finally get to watch this Houston football team play a LIVE game. I’ll be watching the Texans-Giants, at home, with the big baby girl dog Youth D.J. Reader Jersey , and then afterwards I’ll throw a bunch of weights around until the condensed games come on or I’ll head up to Austin to go to the punk-rock show. Anyways, those are my plans. What about you? What do you have going on? Are you heading to NRG Stadium for the home opener?Will you be trying to survive after using up Sunday’s happiness at the Texas State-UTSA football game tomorrow? Are you going to hang outside and savor this last little bit of excruciating heat? Is an enormous spread of self-made home cooking awaiting that belly? How will you be spending your Sunday?Whatever your plans, let us know in the Comments. If you’re still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game Youth Ryan Griffin Jersey , pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly, if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it, please divulge that information in the Comments as well.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.068 секунд